Hello My Dear Friends!!!!!! I am a girl that just wants to have fun, because girls just wanna have fun! And apparently boys do too. Chase went to Lake Powell, and had a marvelous time with the men. He sported a beard, lived in a swim suit for a week, skiied and wakeboarded. "It was awesome," says Chase. For me on the other hand--
And now...its back to the nitty gritty...back to the grind. Chase had his first week of his 2nd year of Dental school. Yeah for Chase! Chase is thrilled to start his 2nd year. (Well, I hope he's thrilled.) As for me, I am still loving being a stay at home mom. Carter is almost 8 months old, and getting some teeth. I can't belive he is growing up so much! He is getting more hair, and more smiles!! Well--I guess that is what is happening in the Thompson's household.
I really hope you guys like my "music box." Some have significant meaning to me: (if you want to know) I LOVE MUSIC!
Somewhere Out There--I loved the movie, "An American Tale," when I was a toddler--and this song made me cry.
Funny How Time Slips Away- By Elvis Presley. Do I need to say more?? Plus, I think its a perfect funny song for a blog, "Why hello there, my it's been a long long time..."
After All-- This song is kinda our song. (I don't think he knows it...) I met him when I was 16, and we dated when I would come home from Illinois during the summers, and we wrote to each other when he went on his mission, and the rest is history. We are ment to be. I don't want to get mushy. I guess I can blog about it later. :)
Love Can Build A Bridge--This is probably one of my favorite songs ever. I remember my sisters listening to this song when I was younger, and I love it when Wynonna belts out near the end of the song. This is a good song to sing LOUD in the car with family...or alone. :)
I Was Too Busy Being In Love--Another good mushy love song by Doug Stone.
Heal the World--Okay, I have a confession. I am starting to like Michael Jackson. I am not going to have an "Michael Jackson dining room" or anything, but I would like to say I like his songs, and I think he was a good entertainer. And I love this song! I didn't hear it until he died. I got my sister Jaime to sing it with me...and some of my neices.
Let's Hear It For the Boy--I love the 80's! I love the "clap" noise. This song reminds me of my little boy! I love him so much! "let's hear it for the boy!"
When I'm 64--This is a classic Beatle song. I just hope Chase will love me when I am 64. Will he still need me, will he still feed me? I sure hope so!
BLOG TO YA LATERZ!!!

2 comments:
Hey,
I didn't know that you had a blog. Well, I have one too. aaronmaryallred.blogspot.com
I looked at your entire blog. You have been through a lot. I am glad that everything is going good and that you have such a cute little boy. Hope to keep in touch.
-Mary Allred
I love Carter's chubby cheeks! And I love the American Tale movie too!
Post a Comment