Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chase and Meagan History 101



On August 16, 1977, thirty-two years ago, Elvis Presley left the building. Let's have a moment of silence for the King...and play, "Are You Lonesome Tonight?" Now on a happier note, like, "Burning Love," or better yet, "Can't Help Falling In Love," also three years ago today, Chase proposed to me! We went to Cold Stone, our favorite ice cream place, I ordered the usual mint chocolate chip, and Chase had the strawberry cheesecake. While we were chatting it up, Chase said, "Meagan...I don't want to date you any more...." I looked up at him while my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach........and then he said, "I want to marry you!" My breath was captured in my chest-- while Chase got down on his knee with a ring, I had tears in my eyes, so it looked bigger..(tee hee) I shouted out-"YES!" We hugged, and I might of given him a smooch, and then the ice cream workers sang, "L-O-V-E" song, that Chase had planned. What a wonderful day that was!!!! And we still love each other. Right hunny??? :)

2 comments:

Lisa Love said...

How cute!!!!!!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I have never heard that story before!! That is way cute!! He did a good job! :)