
So the Thompson Family went to Yuma to visit family. During their stay they made a small trip to SEA WORLD!!!!!!!! Let's hear a big
YOoo-aah! The weather was sensational! And little Carter loved the penguins and the dolphins.

We stayed the night in San Diego, and the next day did some window shopping, and I did buy some sunglasses that I have been looking for my entire life. They are totally awesome. I'll have to pose for you in them. So, thanks for Chase being in the Navy, we got in FREE. And during the
Shamu Show, he stood up so we can honor our
heroes serving in the
military. I did get my share of goosebumps. Tee
hee hee... One of my FAVORITE shows at Sea World is the dolphin show. My dream in my life is to be a
dolphin trainer! How cool would it be to actually swim with the dolphins!? Some day, when I am old and gray, I am going to swim with the dolphins. It was a very nice little vacation with my little family in
California! This coming week--Chase is going to have a "man-cation" with his dad/brothers/buddies. His "man-cation," will be on Lake Powell, on a house boat. I was going to go, but we were too worried for Carter getting to hot, and having a bad sleeping schedule. No sleep+baby=one cranky baby not so good on a house boat. So....Carter and I are going to have a.... mommy+son+sisters/mom-cation. Its going to be awesome. We are going back to Yuma, and we are going to go swimming, read a book, do a puzzle, puff paint shirts, paint our toe nails, girls night in-movie, sleep, eat, and drink sodas...AND go to the gym with my little sister! I'll tell you all about it. I hope your summer is great! Tune in for next time!
2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like a fun summer!
i didn't know chase was in the navy. smart move ditching the house boat. cranky baby = cranky mom.
Post a Comment