Hello! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! I have 6 more days--that's right...SIX MORE DAYS of taking it easy, laying in bed, and eating cheez-its. What am I going to do in 6 more days you ask?? Well I'm going to PARTY! Then probably have my baby! Hopefully, I'll have some time before I have little Carter. I want to go grocery shopping, run outside, make fudge, do last minuet shopping for Christmas. Chase and I want to buy a car seat! I can not WAIT! I am going a little bit crazy, but 6 days are going to go by so quickly!
My sister Jaime is coming to Arizona from New York for Christmas--and she and her family are going to stay the night at our house! Its going to be easy to party with family around! It's going to be fantastic!
Let's talk Thanksgiving! This year Chase and I decided to do our own thanksgiving...and do it in style---take-out. We were excited to do it, because this will be a great story to tell Carter. We couldn't find a single restaurant that was opened and even KFC was closed! Then we found Black Angus! That's what we got! It was a meal for two! With an appetizer, soup or salad, main dish, and then dessert. It was out of this world!
Chase also worked on our little yard! We now have an AWESOME patio. Chase worked very hard all week. His parents gave him an early birthday present...a new grill! He can't wait to grill something and eat it on our patio. We are looking for some patio furniture...that's next!
So life is wonderful! We are just waiting and getting ready for the arrival of Carter! Enjoy the pictures!
7 comments:
Your patio looks really really good! You should post a new picture now that you've painted the house.
PS Scrabble rematch soon. This time no cheating!!
Meagan.....um..you might want to edit the part about shopping for s.s. just in case young eyes read this! You look adorable...I can't wait to see you.
You look so great! Hang in there! The best is yet to come! Good things come to those who wait, and you sure have waited!
I am impressed with the manual labor Chase. Looks great. We are go grateful for the blessings that have come your way. Please keep us posted.
Wow! Nice patio! And I'm glad you got to eat Black Angus instead of yucky hospital food!
....you mean in 6 days you are going to have a baby!!!! I can't wait to hear from you.
Post a Comment