Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting stronger!


Carter is off the CPAP, off oxygen, and off the feeding tube. He's even in a big-boy crib! We're increasing his feeding slowly and he should be off the IV soon. The nurses are even helping him get into the holiday spirit with a nice Christmas beenie. We're so proud of our little guy!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

Meagan! He is so sweet looking. I am so glad to hear that he is doing better. I tried to call you earlier today, but your phone went straight to voicemail. I hope you are doing well! We love you and wish you were with us. You are an amazing person and I know you will be an amazing mother. I am sure Carter is already feeling all the love you and Chase have for him. I can NOT wait to meet him. I am so glad you have a blog so I can see updates and feel closer than the 3 hours that separate us. Love you sis and Merry Christmas! (P.S. I wish you were here for our program tomorrow night because Carter would make the perfect baby Jesus!!!)

Brittany said...

Meag, sorry to hog all the comment space, but I want a pic of the Christmas beanie!! Take one and post it! Love you!!!

Ann said...

Ahhh, so cute. Hope you are both doing well!

Lisa Love said...

Meagan! Your little guy is adorable! He is worth all of the time on bed rest for sure!! I'm sure you're tired but keep us updated when you can. Your little family has been in our prayers.

Mauzy Fam said...

Meagan!! It's TAmra Booth. I found your blog and I'm so glad I did. I've had fun catching up on your little family!! That bed rest sounds like it was terrible, but you had such a good attitude! Carter is SO cute!! I bet you're both happy that he's finally here! Congrats!! Hang in there. Hope you had a great Christmas!

JennyandTyler said...

Meagan....so I just found out that you live like 5 miles from me! I saw your whole family at the movies over Christmas break, and they told me you live here. I would love to get together. I know you have your hands full right now, but soon!! Your baby is so so cute! I am so glad you guys are doing well. You are in our prayers!