Sunday, November 23, 2008

Deep Thoughts From the Girl in Bed...

Everything is going hunky dory! Just peachy! I am now 32 weeks, 4 days--and still pregnant! I have 3 more weeks of bed rest! Let's hear a big "Ooo--HA!" I'm going to make it! I think this is amazing: I've been in bed for 68 days! WOW! That is over 2 months! A few things that I've noticed from being home are...the sun shines most brightly around 3:17pm...and that is also when Ellen is on. I love being back home. I'm allowed to go downstairs once in a while, which is really really nice.


Thanksgiving is coming up, and we are going to dine out--or "in" I guess. We are pretty excited. Chase is off of school for a whole week--which is really exciting! So he's going to work on our little yard, and I'm going to be enjoying the "MAXIMUS." The maximus is what we named our new television that was passed down to us. I think Thanksgiving and 3 weeks of bed rest are going to be wonderful. I've never seen Elvis so big in my life! :)

I've been looking at my pictures that I have on my computer (yes...can you believe it? I have TIME for that!) and I just LOVE posting pictures on the blog, so I'm going to post some from our New York Trip. Chase and I went there last year for Christmas! We had so much fun! My sister lives up there, so we joined her family and my other sister's family for Christmas! Being in bed I open the window to feel the fresh air, and I'm getting really excited for the upcoming holidays and to wear a sweater and drink hot chocolate! Enjoy the pictures!

New PJ's for Christmas

Chase says that sometimes you just gotta grab the bull by the ... I disagree.



3 comments:

Lisa Love said...

You are just so wonderful Meagan! Your positive attitude inspires me. I also love your pictures - what a fun trip. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Just think, next year you will have a little guy probably crawling all over your house and you'll wish that you could be on bed rest again!

Kathy Bertasso said...

We are so glad to know you are still hanging in there. I have wondered. I also assume that when Carter arrives we will be notified...hint, hint, hint! Have a great holiday. We love you!

Anonymous said...

You're such a crack up! Sorry I haven't "contacted" you in awhile. My phone is broken so I can't text and I don't have your phone number. LAME!! How does the front yard look? I can't believe the boys were working on it all day!! Is it done? Have a good Thanksgiving and we'll be by to visit soon...