"The wonderful things about Tiggers,
Is Tiggers are wonderful things!"
Happy Halloween from the Thompsons! Yes--Carter had a very fun, and eventful first Halloween. His mother proudly dressed him up in his Tigger costume...and was glad he smiled in it! The night before Halloween, the Thompson family went over for a neighborhood party and barbecued hot dogs, ate smores, and had a pumpkin carving contest! Chase put me in charge of the pattern, and it was either Elvis, but we did that last year, so I chose the Twilight characters...and I totally thought that Chase wouldn't let me choose it, but he carved it, and we won most creative!!!!! :) I think Chase did an exceptionally well on his carving. I guess dental school has helped hone his motor skills! Then on Halloween, our ward had a "Fall Festival," and there was a chili cook off. Chase was super excited as he worked hard on his recipe. He named it, "Chase's Kickin' Chicken Chili." It was kickin' and delicious. He won, "Spiciest." After that party, we got in the car, and our little Tigger was exhausted from all the fun!

6 comments:
I love the Tigger costume. Wish we could see you guys more often!
Tigger. Cute.
Twilight Pumpkin. Wow.
So cute!! I can't wait to dress up our little one next year!!! :)
Carter makes the cutest tigger.
I will have to challenge Chase on his chili, I won spiciest at our chili cook off too. Love your pic such a cute family, love you guys and the pumpkin was great.
that pumpkin is awesome!
Post a Comment