Sunday, October 11, 2009

Picture Perfect








Hello! The Thompson family's wildest dreams came true yesterday!!!! On that fateful day, at approximately 1:40pm a well dressed family walked through the doors of JCPenney's. They got their pictures taken as a family for the very first time. After viewing the pictures and being pleased with the outcome, the photographer asked the magical question, "Would you be willing to sign a release to let us use your picture in-house?" Now I can add that to my list of accomplishments, "Have my portrait make it on the wall of JCPenney's." I've never been happier! We also get $4 off our next purchase there (that does sweeten the deal.) The photographer said that our background is new--and our colors really make it "POP." So, I would like to thank Chase for choosing our clothes for a photo shoot. I really didn't think about modeling backgrounds for JC Penny's as a living. Ha ha. So enjoy the pictures--and the background too.

11 comments:

Stephenie said...

Oh my heck Meagan! Not only are these pictures BEAUTIFUL...but I have never seen a more smiley baby! The pictures are great :)
Love, Stephenie

Holly said...

Who knew I had such famous friends??

Lisa Love said...

What a beautiful family!

Sarah and David said...

These really are picture perfect!

Gretchen Garner said...

Meagan, those are amazing pictures. They are all perfect. You look beautiful, Chase looks handsome, and Carter is perfectly smiling in every picture. Great job on your first family picture. I think that JCPenney lady was smart to want you on their walls! Great job and you should feel proud! :) Love you tons, Gretchen

Brianna Tuckett said...

Your pictures are totally worthy of the JCPEnny's wall!!! I can see why they picked you! What a good lookin' bunch :)

Anonymous said...

Lookin good!

Crazy Babies said...

Meagan you have the most handsomest little man ever! He is so sweet and cuddly looking:)

Travis and Allie said...

Your pictures look great! Now when I go to the mall I will go out of my way to look at your beautiful family!!

The Gentry's said...

A DOR A BLE!! Carter has the cutest eyes.

Kathy Bertasso said...

I must say I am pretty impressed with that family of your Chase. We always knew you were cut out for great success! Parabéns! Now I have a picture I can use on the MSPN blog!