What do you get when you combine bed head and pancakes!? Oodles of fun and smiles! I usually bathe our baby boy before he takes his morning nap, and when he wakes up its usually sticking straight up or smashed to the side. I love it. By the end of the day, it usually calms down, but it always makes my day.
The other two pictures are of Carter enjoying his very first pancake. He LOVED it and made a very big happy mess! :)

3 comments:
Ya give a kid a loaf of bread, and the next thing you know he is begging for a pancake!
Those pics are absolutely adorable! I LOVE his smile :) I have to tell you I was looking at fabric the other day in Wal-Mart and Joanne's (I don't remember which one I saw it in) and I saw some Elvis fabrica and thought of you! It would make perfect curtains for your Elvis themed kitchen (if you don't have them already) :) Anyway, I just had a "Megan" moment and though of you :)
He is so precious! (and so are you)
Post a Comment