
About three things I was absolutely positive: First, there was a New Moon Madness party. Second, there was food and prizes. And third; I was having way too much fun with my sisters and friend. The movie was awesome! I am so glad that I got the chance to see it early! And Yes, I did get the opportunity to see and meet the handsome, cold, dead, and sparkly Edward. :) I am a geek---but I love it! :) Oh! I bought them the matching shirts! I had to wear and buy the Edward one! :)

3 comments:
you guys are cute.
LOVE IT!!! I am so glad you came down for it!! I love you so much!
That is sooo AWESOME! I am WAY jealous because I have yet to see the movie!!! Man, I'm slacker :) Glad it was good :) That makes me more excited to go see it! :)
Post a Comment