Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our gRoWiNg BOY!


Carter is now 5 months old! I can tell he is getting bigger. We bought him his first excersaucer...and he loves it. In the second picture...you can see his excitment for it is oozing. We also fed Carter rice cereal for the first time. He did pretty well. He gagged a bit, and made some pretty funny faces...it was cute. Then this weekend, Chase and I went to Dylan's baptism in Yuma, and the only picture I got was our little family! :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is so fun! i love the pictures of hime in his exersaucer! Way cute :)

Unknown said...

What a fun family picture!

The Hansens said...

I hope that you know that you have the cutest little boy ever!!!! Cherish every moment...they turn 2 very quickly...and then suddenly they have their own agendas. :)

Sarah and David said...

It was so fun to see you guys last weekend! Even just for a few minutes. And I am thrilled we were able to take a peek at Carter when he was sleeping - very cute! We need to get together sometime soon - when he is awake - and hang out like the good ol' times!