Our little trooper on the trip! It was a 4 hour trip to and from. We went to Joseph City, AZ for my roommate's wedding reception! We stood on a corner in Winslow, Arizona....Take it easy..take it easy...(A tribute to the Eagles song.) The picture below is me by a beauty salon....and thought the name of the place was pretty funny! We had a fun family trip!
Meagan, your little boy is soooo cute! I see pics on fb and I came to visit your blog (hope you don't mind) and I just had to say how cute he is! Aren't little boys just the best!?!?
4 comments:
How fun! I think that is also the name of the beauty salon in "Runaway Bride." Pretty cool :)
Meagan, your little boy is soooo cute! I see pics on fb and I came to visit your blog (hope you don't mind) and I just had to say how cute he is! Aren't little boys just the best!?!?
That's the salon in Runaway Bride!! Cute movie...and cute family! :-)
I LOVE that picture of you by the salon! hahaha its my favorite!
Post a Comment