Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Few Accomplishments

I can finally cross off a few accomplishments that were on my list of life. I felt I have finally achieved them this pass week.

Accomplishment #1: Have something be named after you.
I went to enrichment yesterday, and I brought a delicious (my mom can agree with me) cheese ball. The FIRST cheese ball that I ever made. Someone asked for the recipe, which brought much joy to my heart, and then she asked, "What should we call it?" After 1.4 nano seconds, I replied, "Meagan's Cheese Ball." I should have told her I have an extra "a" in my name-- darn. But Oohh...I love the sound of that! I am no cheese ball, but its MEAGAN'S cheese ball. It feels great having something named after you. :)

Accomplishment #2: Make Cinnamon Rolls
One of my goals in my life is to make something delicious, something heavenly, and something other than cookies or brownies. I MADE cinnamon rolls! It took ALL day, but it sure was worth it. I learned that it is really good the first day. After the second day, and being the great wife that I am, warmed it up for about 11 seconds, and served it to my husband. He didn't eat all of it because...well it doesn't matter, but I need to improve them--with more yeast. I am not saying they were the BEST but I, MEAGAN made cinnamon rolls! There is room for improvement!

Accomplishment # 3: Finish reading a book series.
I finished reading the whole Twilight Saga... and LOVED IT! I am not a big reader, but I want to be! I even have my own Library card! I just need to give it a work out. Once I tried to finish the Harry Potter books...didn't happen. Thanks to a love story about vampires I did it! :)

So there you go! I have beautiful pictures, but my picture button is not working at the moment. When it works, I will post the lovely pictures! You can count on it!

6 comments:

ashes said...

Meagan, you are so cute! I love to read your blog. It always brings a smile to my face. If you want to read another good book, i suggest Hunger Games. It was the first in a new series, but the second has not been published yet... so we have to wait. The Host was also great! By the way, I started a blog! You'll have to check it out sometime.

Laydee said...

hey meagan! i just found your blog- that baby is too cute! I still think we should make a baby play date!! oh... and i like the elvis kitchen lol!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! Don't forget to add JAM to your list:)!

Angie said...

Meagan, you always make me laugh! You are such a cute woman! Carter is DARLING!

Brittany said...

Meagan, can you be any funnier? I love reading all of your posts. COME HOME!

Unknown said...

Hi Meagan, I am so glad I still keep in touch with you. You make me cry when I read some on your stuff you are the best person I know. Friends forever
Lori