Sunday, November 2, 2008

P.S. Mr. Chase Thompson/ Halloween

You know when actresses or actors are thanking the people after they recieve an oscar or something, then they get in trouble by the public for forgetting to thank someone.I am guilty of that. I guess I could have mentioned that my husband was at my birthday party too. He was the first one to call and sing to me, "Happy Happy Birthday, Meagan dear." It was very sweet and very cute! All I wanted for my birthday, was "Hocus Pocus," and Chase gave it to me with an hilarious and sweet birthday card! I sure do love that guy!:) After my mother left, Chase and I spent the rest of the day at the hospital eating treats, and watching tv. It was very great!



Chase and I had a wonderful Halloween this year. Chase passed out candy, and he was sooo excited to do that. I was upstairs eating candy, and watching "Hocus Pocus." We didn't carve pumpkins this year, but last year we did and they were rockin'! Mine's on the left, and Chase did the one on the right.

5 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Hey....you already did that one nice post for Chase...that's enough! LOL. just kidding! I'm glad you had a great birthday. It helps to have a great mom with you too. I'm glad to hear you're home and enjoy that bedrest as much as you can! There's not much resting involved later (which is I'm sure something you hear a lot!)

Sabra said...

Very cool jack-o-lanterns!

dustin and amy said...

I'm sorry you have to be on bedrest. But we would do anything for our babies wouldn't we. I'm so glad I found you, I'm always wondering what your family is up to. You look so cute in your hospital bed with your birthday crown, what a wonderful mom you have. I always thought so. I'll keep posted on your progress. Hope everything continues to go well.
Amy Booth Johnson
dnajohnson.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Hi Meagan!

It's great to see you! What a cute blog, you are so fun! I want you to know I've been thinking about you! I'm so glad to see that you are home and doing well!
You are in our prayers. What a great Mom you have! When I was in the hospital with Brandi, My mom was with me, and it meant a lot to me! Best wishes to you! What a blessing, you have gone so far! Keep up the good work! I am so happy for you!

natalie brady said...

I love the pumpkins! I also have to say I think the red plate tradition sounds really fun! When I read that story it made me miss your mom too! Tell her 'hi' for me!