Holy Cow!! He can go FASTER?! That's A LOT quicker that I can run 'em :) That's pretty awesome!!
Haha! That's too funny!
I love it when they figure that out!!! Do you remember how you were entertained before he came along?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE LITTLE CARTER IS ALMOST 2!!!! LOVE YOU CARTER!
Watching that just made my day!
Hilarious!!!!! I should try it next time I'm there!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy Cow!! He can go FASTER?! That's A LOT quicker that I can run 'em :) That's pretty awesome!!
Haha! That's too funny!
I love it when they figure that out!!! Do you remember how you were entertained before he came along?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE LITTLE CARTER IS ALMOST 2!!!! LOVE YOU CARTER!
Watching that just made my day!
Hilarious!!!!! I should try it next time I'm there!
Post a Comment