Thursday, November 4, 2010

Carter's First Experience at McDonald's

Well, Chase usually comes home for lunch, and Carter LOVES it when Chase is home, (as always) so I've been keeping him up from his nap, and once Chase leaves I put Mr. Carter down. Once in a great while, Chase won't come home for lunch for various reasons at school. So I decided to be a fun, spontaneous, adventurous mom, and I decided to be brave and go to McDonald's, and have my son play in the play area. I was thrilled and worried that he would get stuck in the tunnel and get scared...or something. I worry too much. I remember my mom would take me, and it was a blast! Carter and I enjoyed chicken mcnuggets and some cute apple slices. Then I told him to go play with all the tunnels. He stepped inside, and just sat by the entrance of the tunnel. If I wasn't 25 I would jump in and help Carter through the maze, and make it to the fun twisty slide. I just love to my make boy happy! Kids came by, and of course, Carter waves, "hi," and even gave a boy a hug. The kids told him to follow them, but Carter just waved and sat in the front. He loved watching all the other kids go through the tunnel. He still had a fun time even if he didn't go down the fun slide. When he's older, he will LOVE it even more!!! :)

2 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

What a fun Mom you are!! I always loved going to McDonald's or Burger King as a kid (anywhere that had a play place really) =] What good memories you're making for Carter!! :)

Sarah and David said...

I just wanted to say that I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! Wish Carter and Elijah could grow up closer to each other, but at least I have your blog to look at! It makes the heart grow fonder LOL!