Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Meagan's Second Hair Cut (given to someone)
Where do I begin? How bout right here.....I just gave my second hair cut...and let's just say I am so glad that hair grows back!! My first one was about 3 years ago, for Chase....it lasted for 2 hours, and I promised myself not to give another hair cut ever again. I do recall that Chase said that I could "practice" on our children. And on this historical day...I did just that - PRACTICE. I could not take any pictures because it was pretty bad. How do you mess up on a baby??? I decided maybe cute clothes would help solve the problem...not so much. I kept looking for a re-do button, somewhere...anywhere...couldn't find it. I have two members in the family that are beauticians, and apparently I am not one of them. Bummer. Anyways, I would like to apologize to my son, for a very short hair cut in the back. (thank goodness it was just a trim in the back.) And to my husband, for dealing with my I-can-do-anything-attitude-behind his back, and now he has to deal with it. I need sympathy stories...now please. Thank you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want pictures!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I'll see you in 3 hours!
I'm sorry! I didn't so great the first time I cut Rusty's hair either, but luckily he doesn't like anything real fancy. I just went to Wal-Mart and got a set of clippers that came with the different guards and told you how to do it. If you just use a razor on the whole thing with different guards (if he likes that) it is soooo much easier!! :) Keep trying! You'll get it!
Post a Comment