It's the most wonderful time of the year....with Chase's birthday---five days before Carter's... and then its Christmas and our anniversary two days after that, all in this month...the Thompsons...really do know how to party hard ALL in December! :)
Well, my oldest boy....(ha ha) Chase turned a year older--and he is wiser too! I surprised him with bannana pancakes, (note: they weren't gooey in the middle...must be a birthday miracle!) And we had our sister in law and her daughter, Grace over for dinner and cake later that day. Through out the week he ate free at Red Robin, and at Black Angus. We sure do like to eat...especially for FREE on birthdays.
Carter finally reached the big year old mark! WOW! I can't not believe it! Unfortunately, our little boy was teething on his birthday, so he wasn't feeling to well. Teething is not fun...and I know its not over for him. Poor guy. He has his four uppers, and he is getting his third tooth on the bottom. (Just in case you were wondering.) So, when the chocolate cup cake arrived on his tray...all the pain went away, and he enjoyed it! His latest trick is to walk along the couch, and pull himself up to anything. Pretty soon...our little boy will be walking! It is so great to have him in our lives.

1 comment:
What a cutie! Carter that is :) I love to watch little kids tear into cupcakes and things like that! :) So fun! december is a BUSY month for you guys!
Post a Comment