Friday, October 9, 2009

We Get Around

Let's hear a big OOH---HA!!!!!!!! I can't hear you.... My son and I have some way exciting news! First of all, Carter is now doin' the ARMY crawl all around the house! He gets around....yeah
Get around round round I get around(beach boys)

Well, this is one of my mini-accomplishments...I have been trying really hard to commit and be totally serious about the E--word....do I dare blog about it?? I kept going back and forth in my mind about this subject matter...and I decided if it makes me happy...it could make you happy--or even laugh...but I CAN'T HEAR YOU! HA! It is called EXERCISE. My mom and sisters are so good at doing this--"exercise." They get up in the wee hours of the morning...and walk, or run. Blah. Not my cup of...kool-aid. I like to sleep. And my goal in life is to be less-active...and I'm good at it. But I have come across something that has changed my life....FOR-EV-VER! I would like to thank Good Will and the best $1.99 I have spent my entire life.....I am now--- Sweatin' to the oldies with--Richard Simmons! The first day I popped that old VHS in, (I haven't re-wound/re-wind a tape in ages...as you can see I already forgot the past-tense for it) and I began to laugh...and Carter began to stare at the TV and at me, as Richard says, "LET'S SWEAT!" And then the music begins, and I am loving every minuet of it! I feel like I am not exercising, just dancing in my own living room, and I have to admit, I found joy it it. I have been doing this, "exercise," as you might call it, for almost two weeks straight! And my muscles are sore--and its da best!!! So I just wanted to say I love the feeling I get when I exercise. According to Richard, (great...I am now quoting him in my blog...) I can turn my body into a fat burning machine...if I only BELIEVE! I go to bed singing the songs, and waking up the next day and CAN'T WAIT to turn on that VHS and dance to it! I guess I can blog on and on about my new joy of Sweatin' to the oldies with good ole Richard. I just love it.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

You are so hilarious Meagan! Your posts always make me laugh, I love ya girly girl! BTW, your little son is getting even cuter, how is that possible? :-)

Katie Lee said...

Meagan!! I totally do Richard too! Its so much fun!! In Idaho me and my roommates did it together all the time! So much fun! The only way to exercise!

Lisa Love said...

Meagan, you make everything so fun! Exercising is not my cup of kool-aid either. Dancing is so much more fun. I'm glad you found something to make the chore more fun for you.

Travis and Allie said...

Oh Meagan you are great!! I love it! Maybe the next time we get together we can exercise....or we could do a craft!!LOL!

The Gentry's said...

Can I just tell you that I get a good chuckle every time I read your blog. I LOVE that you are doing Richard Simmons. I hope that you have a head band and some short shorts to wear along with good ol' Richard!