
Hello! Where do I start?? On Valentine's Day, my older sister Brittany came to Gilbert with her family. She has 2 girls and one boy. They loved to hold Carter! It was a very fun weekend. We just hung out at home, ate an amazing dinner...(thanks to Chase's grilling.) We played games, and sang songs. (Just kidding about the songs.)


We took Carter for the first time to church on Valentine's weekend. We dressed him up in a collar for church. He loved it! I love having our little family to church. And I especially LOVE the mother's lounge. I feel like I am a member of a new club, and I can take my baby any time. Not--that I like to miss part of church...but mothering is fun! I feel bad that Chase doesn't have a father's lounge. I always make new friends with mothers and their babies. We have a big ward...so I meet a lot of new people! Yeah for mother's lounge!


Carter sure does sleep a lot! Actually Chase AND Carter love to sleep..a lot! I was making dinner, and I found my two boys...pretty cute...huh?

This is Carter with his "mohawk" hair his mother likes to give him..and he is screaming, "FEED ME!" He is now at 10 pounds one 1 oz. Let's hear for the boy!

Chase and I went to the park last weekend, and they had a batter's cage, (is that what they are called!?? hmmm....) Anyways, Chase loved it! He tried to get me into one...may be next time.
4 comments:
Megan, he is sooo cute! What fun to have such a sweet bundle of joy! Congrats on the weight gain, chunk him up!
You are way cute. I wish I could squeeze your little boy. He's yummy.
So... He totally looks like Chase! I can't explain it.. but he looks so much like him!! I love it!
Megan!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! That's AWESOME! Carter is too cute for words :) Checkout my blog www.briannatuckett.blogspot.com
Post a Comment