Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Bundle of Joy

Yet again, I find myself on the blog...and the only thing I can talk about is Carter! What did I talk about before he was here!?

He loves his swing. Its nice to put him in it...he sleeps and I can get things done around the house!


Chase bought him the "Elvis Paci" (do you notice the curled lip?--Wa-huh!) That's our boy! He's going to love the King of Rock n' Roll when he grows up :) We are already getting him started!

Chase and I have noticed that Carter is starting to make eye contact with us, and trying so hard to smile. This is the first picture of capturing Carter smiling! I am sure there will be plenty of more smiles from this boy!



Chase has been very busy with dental school. He's had a quiz or a test every day this week! He's been making models of teeth with wax..its very cool! I love it when he comes home and shares with me what he has learned. Sometimes it goes over my head...but its exciting! Well, Chase likes to check out my teeth! (This is one of the joys of being the wife of a future dentist!) And the other night, I found out that my cusp of carabelli is bigger than Chase's! Finally I beat something with Chase! He always wins at everything! Finally I am the champion! For those of you who don't know what the heck that is its the 5th cusp on the maxillary first molar. I sound pretty smart huh?? It feels good! If you want to know more about it, you can ask Chase, or look it up. :) I really don't know much...just that mine is bigger than his.

3 comments:

ashes said...

Meagan your baby boy is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and Chase. I would love to see you, so if you are ever in Yuma for a visit look me up!

Lisa Love said...

I love reading your blog. It makes me so happy that you are so happy. You gotta love the first smiles. It makes it all worth it.

Angie said...

Megan! I didn't know you had a blog! I found it through someone's blog in Yuma! Carter is so cute! Congratulations! We will be in Yuma for Jeff's wedding! Hope you will be there also. We have a blog too, but it's private, if you send me an email at: angielines@hotmail.com, I'll send you an invite.
Angie