Friday, March 27, 2009

The Thumb-Sucker and THE KING!!

So I was doing the dishes yesterday, and I heard Carter sucking...so I went over to look at him...and he was sucking his thumb! It is so darn cute...but a terrible habit to break in the future! So I kept taking it out and putting his pacifier in his mouth. Carter is also sleeping through the night now! This was the magical week! Last night was about 7 hours straight of sleeping! Then I woke up the sound of him sucking his thumb around 4:42am...and I got up and fed him...because he was hungry of course!

I now have a "KING" size picture of the king!!!!!! I was at church, and the cute elderly lady who works in the library said she had something for me...that had to do with Elvis. She pulled out this huge Elvis stand-up and started dancing with it when she got it out! My heart skipped a beat when I saw this! I KNOW Chase is going to love it! When I showed Chase, he said..this is exactly what we need--a life size picture of the king! I asked him where we should put it...but he reminded me that Elvis belongs in the kitchen...with all of my Elvis stuff. So right now, Elvis is in the bathroom (which is in the kitchen) Its pretty sweet...or should I say rockin.'

I have lot more pictures of my weekend in Yuma and Spring break. My camera is charging right now. I will post them soon!

2 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

You know, I was a big time thumb sucker too! My parents tried EVERYTHING to break me of the habit, but I just had to grow out of it:) I LVOE your life-size cutout of "The King." You're right, it is just what you need :)

Brittany said...

Meagan, that is awesome!! We love it and Shawn thinks you are a great writer! We miss you!