Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playing House



Hello! Sorry that it has taken us FOREVER to write on our little blog! Well--Carter is now 6 weeks old! He has a double chin--and is about 8 pounds now! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mom! It is the BEST thing in the world! (Being a wife is wonderful too...but I love having a baby to take care of) As a little girl, I always played "house," with my friends or little sister. We would pretend to go grocery shopping, or getting married, and taking care of a baby! Now I am doing it in real life! It is the best! I am amazed how natural mothering is. I am not saying I'm a pro...but I know what to do if he cries! Chase is a wonderful dad! I love watching him--holding Carter, and telling me what a cutie he is. Chase doesn't mind diaper duty--either which I don't complain when he changes his diaper. I promise to be a better blogger and keep you updated!




4 comments:

Lisa Love said...

Oh Meagan, he is so precious! I'm so glad you love being a mommy. This time will pass so quickly. Hold that little one as much as you can.

Kathy Bertasso said...

I am so glad to hear about Carter and to get a good update on him. We have passed your news on to the visitors we have at the house and they are all thrilled as well. Pretty choice blessings your family is receiving!

Sarah and Trent said...

so cute!! I can't wait to play house in real life too! :-)

Sarah and David said...

I am so happy for you both! What a cutie he is!