
Chase is in dental school right now, and has four years ahead of him. He is loving every moment of it! He goes to school at 7ish and he is done around 5. My dear sweet husband goes home, makes dinner for himself, and then comes to his second home, the hospital. He has been so wonderful during this time! He is now the homemaker. He does the laundry, grocery shopping, vacuuming, cooking, and cleaning. Ladies...I am sorry he's taken! My knight in shining armor, comes "home" around when I am having dinner about six. We watch T.V., or sometimes I get spoiled and he takes me on a wheel chair ride! (Those are my favorite!) And I get to see the outside world! I love the outside! At home I wasn't getting that, so I love the wheel chair! :)
Well on the weekends, Chase and I have a slumber party! EVERY weekend! I love the weekends! He stays with me ALL DAY--and those are the days when he does my hair!:) Its the best! Chase is my best friend! The first weekend sleep over, he slept on the recliner. And according to Chase, its NOT comfortable. He was sweet enough to suffer through the night to stay with me. This weekend, he found a cot, and we are keeping it in our room...and he slept so much better, well...as good as you can on a cot. On Friday night, was our date night! We had pizza and watched a great movie...I forgot the title. Well, here at the lovely hospital, you can watch movies, and tell the nurses to put it on the TV for you! Then the dvd kept skipping, so they brought out the "portable." Chase and I just thought it was a little portable dvd player. It wasn't. They brought the "portable" TV and dvd/vhs player--on a cart! It was the best! So we had the cot, my bed, and two tvs, we were living it up in style! Then the dreadful Sunday night came, and it was so hard to see him go! I really love that guy!:) But, I know I will see him the next day, and I have something to look forward to! The weekend again!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! And any husband who will brush your hair is AWESOME!!! (ok funny, but the word verification for me is DENTI...you know dentist!??!!? lol)
Stop it Meagan! You're making me sick with all this sappy goo!
Post a Comment