I really don't know where to start. Ha ha! I usually play with Carter once he is up and had finished eating his breakfast. He now realizes that Mom doesn't go down stairs in the mornings, so he comes up after breakfast yelling, "Mom!!" and crawling in bed next to me. We like to watch "MICKEY!" (it is no longer Banga!) or Elmo. Or we play with his Toy Story toys, and he will line them up on the pillow, bed, or on our head board. Then it is his bath time, and Candice helps him get ready for the day. I sure do love that little boy, and it is really hard sometimes not to get up and go and have fun with him outside of the house. Then I remind myself that I want another healthy baby boy, so I got to hang in there.
Then my exciting day proceeds with me getting ready for my fascinating life. It is fascinating! I am an incubator for 3 months for our little Reece Thompson. (Nice name..huh?? We love it.) His full name is Reece Walter Thompson. Walter is my dad's middle name. I am a fan of family names for middle names. Carter's middle name is Gamble after Chase's grandma's maiden name, and it is also Chase's middle name. Just FYI. Just excited we have a name:) Now back to what I do...
While Carter is napping...(usually a nice 3 hour nap) I like to read my scriptures, check my email, facebook, read a book, (Work and the Glory...slowly reading..but reading) and SCRAP BOOKING ONLINE! It is very addicting. I love it. I also love to watch movies..any movie from chick-flick, to disney to ELVIS!!! I am also going to confess something, and I think my whole family knows, but I have some weird thing for Superman. Ever since I saw Christopher Reeve painted on the wall of the old movie theater, I fell in love. My little sister and I would watch the superman movies in grade school. Then in the 90's came the television series, "Lois and Clark." LOVED IT and OWN them on DVD. The whole Clark and Lois romance, and Lois and not knowing he's SUPERMAN just got to love it. And you can guess that I love the new series SMALLVILLE the young Clark Kent discovering his roots. So yeah, I am enjoying bed rest and the abillity to "rest" in "bed" and watch my favorite T.V. shows. Even Carter sings part of the Smallville theme song. So cute.

Sorry my dear friends and family. Chase is now sleeping on the couch due to the movie is now over, Carter is napping, and I had a chance to babble and bore you guys! I'll keep you posted!
4 comments:
Wow! I adore the name Reece (and Carter too)!!!
Cute name!! I also heart Superman big time!! I'm sure you've seen it, but what did you think of the "Superman Returns" movie. It has Kate Bosworth in it as Lois. I thought it was pretty good. Anyway, I am glad that you are finding things to do. If you ever need a random phone call from an old friend just let me know and we can chat it up :)
Oh I love Lois and Clark..good times! :)
Megan!The old superman movie was on when I was in the hospital for Holly. Eric and I loved to watch Lex Luther squirm under superman's amazing strength and wit. I love it.
On a side note. Today on your blog playlist was the Anastasia song. I loved that movie and soundtrack as a kid. It seriously made my eyes get teary. Oh man silly post pardum hormones! It brought me right back to singing with a brush as a mic. Love ya, good luck with resting.
Lisa
Post a Comment