Friday, February 25, 2011

Burst of Sunshine!

I absolutely love my mom! I talk to her on the phone pretty much every day, and she brings a smile to my face, and I know she brings joy to those who are around her. My dear sweet mother came up this week, to give us an extra boost of sunshine in our bed rest--and new care giver (Candice) lives. Like always, she did! She is a burst of sunshine and I am so grateful for her! I CAN do this...because I love my family! :) Candice and I are amazed how much energy and happiness she has in her heart! I had the laurels come over for their mutual night...they played games with me, and one of the leaders, (also my friend) saw my mom run up the stairs, and she told me my mom is cute. She can tell just by how my mom goes up the stairs! Her love is definitely contagious. When she leaves, and goes back home I always find myself wanting to be a better person! Thanks mom!

We also had so much fun together too! My mom gave us pedicures, watched chick-flicks, ate chocolate, went to Target, (very nice motorized carts) colored hair and hair cuts...so much FUN!! Love you Mom! :)

3 comments:

Sarah and David said...

Reaction: Aawwww!!! =)

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun!! I absolutely LOVE your Mom!! But her love and vivacious spirit didn't end with her. I think you definitely inherited that Meagan!! :)

MegRich said...

I love your mom for giving you such a lift! And I've only met her that once at the ward Halloween party! Glad you had such a fun time and a new burst of "I can do this!" I was thinking it would be fun to have a "girls night in" at your place one of these nights- Chase and Carter can chill over here and all the girls can come over and watch a chick flick and do pedicures and eat chocolate. But it sounds like you just had one w/your mom and sister! :) But who says you can't have more than one girls night in? So I'll stop talking about it here and I'll call you sometime to see if you'd be up for something fun like that. Hang in there!