My little boy turned the big 2 this December! Crazy...I know. We had a birthday party in Yuma for him so he could be surrounded by cousins, aunts, and grandparents. Carter seemed to enjoy it! Thanks to Brittany and Gretchen! It was Toy Story themed, and anyone who has been around Carter knows he loves Buzz and Woody...and now "Jess-es"- (translation: Jessie) The first picture is of Carter and his cousins playing a dancing game. Then came the presents..and he did better opening them, and thanks to his cousins, had some help. Then came the the toy story cupcakes! :) I am glad that Carter had a good birthday with his family!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Happy Birthday Carter!
My little boy turned the big 2 this December! Crazy...I know. We had a birthday party in Yuma for him so he could be surrounded by cousins, aunts, and grandparents. Carter seemed to enjoy it! Thanks to Brittany and Gretchen! It was Toy Story themed, and anyone who has been around Carter knows he loves Buzz and Woody...and now "Jess-es"- (translation: Jessie) The first picture is of Carter and his cousins playing a dancing game. Then came the presents..and he did better opening them, and thanks to his cousins, had some help. Then came the the toy story cupcakes! :) I am glad that Carter had a good birthday with his family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is and that he's 2!! I love the cupcakes :) He is such a handsome little guy :)
Post a Comment