Thursday, March 18, 2010

Richard, where are you when I need you?


Lately I have been feeling that their is a thin woman deep down inside of me--screaming at the top of her lungs and is trying to get out. I just seem to keep feeding her all the goodies to shut her up. Then I look in the mirror--and say, "Wow...you have been having fun." Chase and I are on spring break, and we decided to have a stay-cation, and have are very own restaurant tour. Sound fun!? Here is my confession since I've discovered the Jumbo Jack: I love food. It comforts me, and it makes me feel good inside, until it starts clogging my arteries. And I say to myself, "I shouldn't have eaten that. It cost me a double chin." And the candies I find around the house--its like a video game-- I throw them away--and I feel good--and you automatically lose 2 pounds!! That's what I am talking about!!! We actually have to "work" for food. I've been on bed rest, and that has been my excuse for my muffin top and flabby arms. I did Richard Simmons--and lost some weight, then it was Thanksgiving and Christmas, and now I am fighting to lose it. It is so hard!!!! Chase can eat anything, and he is skinny!!! I always say, that the next day is going to be a good day, and I can start all over. I got a 3 month free membership at the gym...and I love it! (when I go...) I did good my first 2 months, then March--Carter has been teething, and sick, and now its spring break, and I don't want to interrupt my restaurant tour. This week, is making me want to exercise and be healthy! Whoo!!! Starting next week, my goal for the rest of my life starts now....to be healthy...and to be in shape. So, good bye muffin top, flabby arms, and double chin...and hello to fitness!!!!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

That means we WILL be having our Jane party. Woo hoo!!!

Lisa Love said...

Meagan, you are so beautiful just the way you are. Good luck with your goals. I know you can do it!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I feel the same way too! I want to loose weight, but food is just sooo good! Well good luck with it and keep strong! You can do it!! :)

Alyssa said...

You're so funny Meagan, I think you have the cutest figure! There's always a way to enjoy life and food and be happy and keep a healthy body.....I'm nowhere as good as you when it comes to working out, so you're on the right track to your goal! Just don't be too terribly hard on yourself because you're gorgeous!

ashes said...

Meagan I know exactly what you are talking about! I have been having a love affair with FOOD! When I have a bad day, and Mike is at work (he is working nights now, so pretty much every night) I can't help but eat! I realized last week that it truly makes me happy. But like you when I look in the mirror and see my double chin I find that I wish I could develope Bulimia or something. So this week I finally started to work out and it feels great! I just hope I can make it last! So good luck to you and your life change!