Well hello my dear bloggy friends! Just recently, my little boy Carter has grown up! How and when did this happen?? I would like to baby him, like forever....but my sisters help me out and say---"Meagan, he's ready for _____." And you fill in the blank. Chase and I have been giving him tons of tummy time, and now he is a pro at rolling over, and now he is recently scooting backwards...its quite cute. I think he will be crawling in at least a month or sooner. I never know with him! I have been giving him solid foods at least once or twice a day and he loves it! :) We have given him his first Mohawk, which he wears proudly. The last pictures --we gave him his first baby biscuit, and he liked nibbling on that thing! And today, he rode in the shopping cart without a car seat! He is growing up! He is getting cuter, and happier! Every day, I am more thankful to be his mother, and to have him in my life.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Big Boys Don't Cry
Well hello my dear bloggy friends! Just recently, my little boy Carter has grown up! How and when did this happen?? I would like to baby him, like forever....but my sisters help me out and say---"Meagan, he's ready for _____." And you fill in the blank. Chase and I have been giving him tons of tummy time, and now he is a pro at rolling over, and now he is recently scooting backwards...its quite cute. I think he will be crawling in at least a month or sooner. I never know with him! I have been giving him solid foods at least once or twice a day and he loves it! :) We have given him his first Mohawk, which he wears proudly. The last pictures --we gave him his first baby biscuit, and he liked nibbling on that thing! And today, he rode in the shopping cart without a car seat! He is growing up! He is getting cuter, and happier! Every day, I am more thankful to be his mother, and to have him in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is so cute!! I love the last pictures of him :-)
Hey Meagan - I'm changing my blog to private. If you'd like an invite email me your address to mauzy@cox.net.
Tamra
That is too cute! I still can't decide who he looks like! I think he's a good mix of you both! :)
Post a Comment