I guess its been awhile since I got on the old blog and exercised my fingers all of the key board. But...don't worry, because I HAVE BEEN exercising at the G-Y-M. You heard me...the gym. the gym the gym the gym. THE GYM! Just saying it out loud and typing it makes me happy. The Gym has changed my life. I would first like to thank my handsome husband, for being my personal cheerleader, and encouraging me to go. He has been going too, and we both are just happy. Its amazing how good I feel, and I feel like I can push myself and do other things at the gym, like JOG, and do a kick boxing class. It's exciting. Since I have joined THE GYM, I feel like everything else in my life has come into place...as a mother, and a wife, and my house. Its not perfect, but I feel like I am improving in these areas. (My fingers are getting tired! HA!) Break time....Anyways, I love being a mom! Attitude is everything. It really helps! I would get frustrated with the kids, if something didn't go my way, and be negative and complain. It was awful! So since I have joined THE GYM... having a positive attitude helps...a lot. For you and the hubby. :)
And another thing is I am doing a little better at keeping my house clean and chores done. Still working and improving on this one, but I am moving in the right direction! YEAH! The trick is to do a load of laundry everyday to avoid a huge mountain of dirty clothes!! :) Then fold and put away...immediately.




2 comments:
Good for you Meagan!! It's amazing the difference exercising makes! Like Elle Woods said, "Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands. They just don't" ;) I love it!! Good for you!! :)
Good for you! I just started picking up the exercise thing too recently and it's fun! I'm actually doing those Zumba DVD's because it's hard for me to get out of the house with David's schedule so I just workout in my living room while Elijah takes his nap! Hey it still counts, right?! It's good for the whole family when Mommy can take some time for herself once in a while!
Post a Comment