*I was on bedrest last January for three months
*MY WONDERFUL BESTEST little sister Candice lived with me and took care of us! FOREVER IN HER DEBT! THANK YOU CANDICE!!
*Reece was born in APRIL!
*I had two boys in 2011 and learned how to take care of two boys! (I finally feel I've got the swing of things...and couldn't be happier)
*Reece had a helmet for 6 six weeks because of his misshapen head, and did therapy once a week for his neck...so he could look both ways.
* I joined the GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Chase was on externships starting August-December.
*I stayed in Yuma with my parents for 5 weeks starting in October. (Thanks mom and dad and sisters! I couldn't survive being a single mom without you guys!)
*Carter was excited for HALLOWEEN and loved going Trick or Treating as Woody.
*Chase and I were not together for both of our birthdays...I guess we are even.
*Chase did Officer Training for the Navy in Rhode Island for five weeks!
*Carter talks more than ever and LOVES ALL SUPERHEROES...and so do I. (ha ha)
*Reece can sit up and has two cute little teeth.
I really am excited for 2012 and what is in store for us! Right now, its looking pretty good! Carter is pretty much potty trained...still working on somethings, but he caught on pretty well! Its pretty exciting! Reece is so close to crawling! He is constantly moving on the ground and rolling and scooting like crazy! I promise pictures are coming soon!!! :)
1 comment:
Wow! 2011 was a crazy and wonderful year for your family! Congrats on surviving and accomplishing! You go girl!
Post a Comment