Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Is It Over Yet?
Hello Friends and Family! This is not a pity-party-post. Just a..you-can-do-it-post. Well I DID IT! I made it through three weeks without the hubster...thanks to my WONDERFUL FAMILY!! He's been in Colorado...and he is in his last week there! YIPEE!! Then he comes home on Friday night, and leaves the next day to Rhode Island for five weeks. That's right. Five. 5. Cinco. That's like NOTHING! Pa-Shaw! :) I am up here for a week for Reece's appt. and I think it has made me realize how much I miss my man. Then I had a short and sweet weekend with him, and it was so hard to see him go again. Just FIVE MORE WEEKS and then its back to real life in the Thompson home. I will be going back to Yuma soon, and I can not wait! HA! So, I am keeping busy with my boys and friends. I just recently found this music video from Wy. (That's what I like to call Wynonna...love her by the way.) And it's quite a gem. So I'm going to post it, and you can enjoy it. She sings, "Is it over yet?" And the answer is no. duh! :) But it reminded me what I felt when I saw him leave again. Its a good thing we are married! Because I am crazy about that guy! Enjoy the video. WARNING** You might find more Wy songs posted on the blog. Just for fun. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww that's hard when the hubby leaves. Well at least you got Wy, family and friends too!
It is REALLY hard when the hubby has to leave for an extended period of time, but you are handling it so well it seems!! I hope the weeks just FLY by! :)
Post a Comment