Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yuma Time!!






Chase has been gone for almost 2 weeks...so 7 more weeks to go! I am so grateful for family and to be with them! It's the best! Here are some pictures of pumpkin carvin', paitin', super heroes, and Reece. I bought Carter this cape and mask from Wal-Mart, and he hasn't taken it off yet. He eats in it, sleeps in it, and I have to beg to take it off of him to take a bath. Apparently, he loves it :) When he wears his mask, he tells me he's batman, then when its off...he's SUPERMAN! Love that kid. He is doing so good here, andhaving a blast with his cousins.


1 comment:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love the pumpkins! Reece is getting so big and is just as adorable as ever!! So glad you guys got to spend some time in Yuma :) There's no place like home :)