Thursday, April 14, 2011

Isn't she lovely?



Meagan is now 35 weeks and 3 days into the pregnancy. We're getting anxious for the little guy to come, but we don't want him to come quite yet. Meagan is resting well, and we're making some final preparations around the house. We're hoping he comes in just a few short weeks from now!!!

3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

You're absolutely right Chase!!! She IS lovely!! Meagan is the most beautiful pregnant lady EVER!! Well I've always enjoyed Meagan even before kiddos ;) Everytime I think of you, Meagan, I think about what a strong and devoted mother you are to endure bed rest as long and as cheerfully as you do!! You are really a shinning example to me!! I hope I am half as good a mom someday!!! Good luck with the last few weeks and I can't wait to see pics of your new little man!! :)

Sarah and David said...

I love seeing prego/maternity pics! Good job, Meagan! He is still in there waiting to come out - at least you guys made it this far! Way to go!

MegRich said...

Yes, she is lovely! So glad the day is nearing for Meagan to be done with bedrest! Yahoo! And for the little guy to come, of course:) Best of luck with these next couple of weeks.