Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Choo! Choo!"

Carter has a new hero...a new love...and someone...or should I say, some tank engine, that makes him smile every minute of every day. Let me introduce to you our new friend...Thomas the Tank Engine. I don't know when or how his fascination with "choo-choo," began, but let me tell you when I put in the DVD, Carter's little eyes light up, and he points to the TV, saying, "Choo! Choo!" and he starts jumping up and down and dancing to the theme music. He LOVES it. I just love to see him get excited EVERY single time I turn it on. The joys of motherhood. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Caldwells said...

Oh fun! I love to resort to the good ol' tv every once in a while for a few minutes to get things done! He is getting so big! We miss you guys. Glad to see you are doing well.

Allred's said...

James is the same way. We have spoiled him with lots of different trains and tracks and movies. Seriously, go to Walmart and look in the Thomas and Friends section. It's awesome.

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cute!! My nephews all LOVED Thomas the Tank Engine too! It's a classic :)