I haven't done a post about my "baby," in a long time--and he is growing up and learning new things every day! His new thing is...feeding himself. Its cute, fun, cute, and really messy...and cute.

:) It makes me sad to see that he is really growing up and becoming a full grown toddler! He also likes to scowl at me when I take pictures of him, or just look at him. I hope this isn't a glance of the teenager years to come!
4 comments:
Meagan! He is soooo cute! And I can't believe he really looks like a toddler already! He's growing up so fast! He looks different even from the last pics you posted.
He really is getting big, but just as cute as ever! We had a foster kid who was in that stage of learning to feed himself and he got food EVERYWHERE!!! All over his body, the high chair, the floor, the table, the wall! Yeah that was fun to clean-up three times a day, so I know what you mean about them being messy :)
Oh my, that is quite the scowl! So cute though!
Meag...I love the scowling pictures....he is too cute. I miss him. Can't wait to see you all! xoxox
Post a Comment