This was two words for me: scary and scary. Chase was a pro zip lining tree to tree. But it was to fast for me, and the only way to stop myself from slamming into the tree was my hand and the glove. Scary. After a few tries it became a little bit fun and scary. Side note: I did where my Edward shirt, and one of the helpers there saw it and said, "team edward!?" I said, "Yes! Its for good luck." He got a chuckle.

2 comments:
I saw tanya's picts, that looks like so much fun! I too would be a little nervous having to stop myself with my gloved hand in order not to crash into a tree. I heard Tommy hit a tree pretty good. You're so cute Megan!
SOOO fun! Mike and I went Ziplining in Puerto Vallarta and its by far the funnest thing I've ever done! Looks like you guys had a blast-I think everyone should go on a cruise at least once to see how awesome they are! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment