Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Part 2
Everyone should know Chase as, Chef Chase. Make that: Iron Chef Chase. It is really nice or I should say a blessing that Chase LOVES to cook. I LIKE to cook. It's his "Elvis." He owns a grill, and tremendously loves to grill different types of things. I love it! He sleeps, breathes, and eats, (ha ha) the food network channel. I am starting to get hooked on them with him. Chase dvred(is that a word? I think for 2010..it should be made a word.) many cooking shows, and competitions, and we get new recipes from them. We want to start blogging all the wonderful things he has made. Here is our first featured item: Crepe Quiche Lorraine. It was very appetizing to the taste buds. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think every man dreams of marrying a women who loves and lives to cook... Eric didn't get that lucky. I am thankful he enjoys helping out in the kitchen. Some of our most fun moments have been in the kitchen together.
Way to go Chase, those look amazing.
uhhhhh.....That looks gourmet. I am very impressed and hungry! Way to go!
Post a Comment